It’s time for our third and final guessing game. You may remember I sponsored fun contests with great prizes…well, maybe not so much on the prizes part, but the contests were fun…when I received my last two assignments. So here’s to tradition and our third guessing game.
Here are the rules:
- If you already know or have been part of conversations involving this assignment, you are ineligible for the contest and great prizes. Please exercise restraint and refrain from commenting.
- You may only enter one guess. We’re going for quality not quantity this time.
- Always enter the city, not just the country. Many (most–but not all!) countries have embassies in their capital cities and consulates in other major cities. You never know.
- Enter your guess on the blog comments, on the FB post, or sky-writing. Anything goes; just one guess.
Here are the hints:
- It isn’t on your bucket list.
- No worries about #1; you can’t come visit me anyway, although Adam is trying to find a way.
- It will be my fifth continent I’ll call home.
- I will still be able to see mountains.
- I’ll be close to A Mile High.
- I’ll enjoy four seasons for the first time in my state department career.
- Randy says it is a seismically active area. (Don’t geologists say that about everywhere? I mean, the earth is movin’ and shakin’.)
- It’s in the news a lot.
- You’ll think I’m crazy, maybe question my overall sanity, and probably be either confused or in disbelief.
Go. And quickly, because you know I don’t hold secrets for long.